Solved...

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

It's just another rifle. But, it's not really recomended for deer hunting or at least ethical deer hunting.

Martin Riddle

Doesn't have enough punch for hunting. I fired my Grandfather Godwin's 30-06 when I was a kid... talk about recoil and deafening loud.

I also fired my uncle's Thompson sub-machine gun... but that's another story all by itself. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Flight School - Lesson 1 "You pull the stick, houses become smaller. You push the stick, houses get bigger."

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

[snip]

A tactic known since Roman times. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.