Lyin' Biden pressed Ghani to mislead the US public and the rest of the world (2023 Update)

In much of the call

Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

"Project a different picture" is also known as lying. Lyin' Biden is demanding that Ghani help him mislead (i.e. lie) the public. It also shows that Lyin' Biden knew exactly how quickly the Ghani government was collapsing, contradicting what he repeatedly said that "no one" could see this coming.

This is FAR WORSE than what Trump was impeached over, TWICE! FIFTY TWO PERCENT of the public want Lyin' Biden to resign, but are concerned that Konfused Kamala would be even worse (only 38% think she is qualified to be President):

Kamala remains in the witness protection program, no where to be seen as Lyin' Biden's administration collapses in disarray, mismanagement and out right illegal activity.

At the VERY LEAST Congress needs to open hearings NOW about the entire debacle.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flytardguy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You're mumbling... again... boy... little boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 3 Sep 2021 07:32:14 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sgsj1t$tdu$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:57:54 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sh0j42$1ou$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez