Windows 7 is garbage

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:13:45 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

I already told you that I *DO* remember it, you goddamned PUTZ!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:23:44 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

You have been watching too many movies, idiot.

You are a SuperZero!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:10:49 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Nobody gives a fat flying f*ck about your thoughts or feelings, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:08:13 -0800 (PST), Bill Sloman Gave us:

He also got "shortcomings" wrong, which I am surprised you missed.

I agree that his stupidity in what he writes is not merely about misspellings. He probably had/has Led Zeppelin lyrics all wrong too.

The mental midget epitomizes the meaning of the term "shortcoming".

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

chievement. If you got a degree "honoris causa" on the basis of what you'd learned for yourself, that would be an academic achievement, since it would have been conferred by some kind of academy.

ime

the - independent - "ass" scale. DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno has numerous fa ults, but crass stupidity isn't one of them.

ng than AlwaysWrong.

He's not 100% wrong - which would be reliable enough to make him useful - s o I won't cite it as an endorsement, but it makes me much happier than I wo uld be if Jamie had claimed that I was a success.

I could ask where Jamie's patents and cited papers were, if he were as much of a failure as I was, but he probably wouldn't understand the question.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I was going for the low-hanging fruit. For all I know "short comings" may be Noah Webster's preferred form.

I don't know. Krw can be just as impressively stupid. Jamie can at least absorb new information, though he generally fails to process it correctly, which puts him one - very narrow - notch above krw.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

With the continous stream of vulgar excrement sliding down the topographic subdivision of his face, while it drips off the cheek or is that drool, makes him a likely canidate for the loony bin. I think this is one of Slowman buddies, they can enjoy each other's company performing the circle jerk and putting a smile on their faces.

The Decadent is decades past due.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I wish that one day, you could differentiate between me and the other Jamie.

I understand age plays a huge role with short term memory loss, but please start taking notes on those little sticky papers so that we don't have to constantly remind you.

As for oUno, the number one looser, he's a prize package.

Mr oUno has spent most his/her adult life playing the con game. He's a heavy weight on society and most likely the social programs, too. OUno appears as a person with every illness, mostly mental, if there is any money in it! Does that remind you of any one, Bill?

Btw, have you done any electronics lately? I know you don't design anything but have you at least turn something on that is electronic?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 21:49:30 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

snip

Try English some time, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:14:45 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

You're a goddamned idiot.

That doesn't even mean anything anywhere, idiot.

Nice try, putz.

You ain't real bright, boy. You attempts at denigration prove that you are the one lacking.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Why should I bother? As Doctor Johnson said "there is no settling the point of precedency between a louse and a flea".

No. Years of practice lets you lump the minor stuff into a single trivia bucket.

Silly question. How do I post stuff without a computer? You may use a Babbage engine, but the rest of us use electronic computers - mostly made with integrated circuits these days.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Its debatable, you most likely have your nurse do it for you when its your turn to use the community PC, you know the kiosk centers in the loony been hotels?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:33:52 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

No, but apparently you are intimately aware of them.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ssions,

ur

mply

demic

academy.

ed.

s" may be Noah Webster's preferred form.

too.

ng".

least absorb new information, though he generally fails to process it corre ctly, which puts him one - very narrow - notch above krw.

er

oint of precedency between a louse and a flea".

n't

a bucket.

abbage engine, but the rest of us use electronic computers - mostly made wi th integrated circuits these days.

My mother's nursing home didn't have one. If her short term memory hadn't g one rotten, we would have made sure that she had her own computer, but the fact that she'd lost the capacity to reply to my emails was one of the earl ier indications that her gerontologist's tests had correctly indicated that she was on the slide.

It sounds as if one of your relatives has been stuck in a particularly down

-market granny stack, catering primarily for the physically disabled.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I thought in Ausi land, people that have outlived their usefulness are put in the rough to feed the wildlife? Don't worry, when the onset of dementia gets severe enough, you'll never know. Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

't gone rotten, we would have made sure that she had her own computer, but the fact that she'd lost the capacity to reply to my emails was one of the earlier indications that her gerontologist's tests had correctly indicated that she was on the slide.

down-market granny stack, catering primarily for the physically disabled.

Well, you are a remarkably ignorant idiot. If I was as dim as you, I might imagine that you were generalising from what you see in the USA.

My mother knew she was on the slide from fairly early on - as soon as the g erontologist told my youngest brother (the doctor). She did cope with the s hort term memory deficit by keeping a fairly detailed diary for a while - b ut that stopped working when she kept on forgetting where she'd put it.

She was still well aware that she had a short term memory problem when she died some five years later. I last visited her about ten days before she di ed and it did come up in conversation then.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--
Again, no logic, just vitriol and hate, and irrelevancies screamed
when you've been unhorsed and are on your way to slamming into the

Must suck to be inept, like you.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

I have an aging fatherinlaw which is 93 with his own place in our house on the second floor. He can still do the stairs with no mechanical aid and his memory seems to be just fine!

The only problem we have with him is, he's very stubborn and he likes the play the role of not hearing you. Of course he also likes to turn off his hearing aids, too. I am convinced this is an act, due to his stubbornness, something you're familiar with!

Have a good day, daddio.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

ly down-market granny stack, catering primarily for the physically disabled .

re

ght imagine that you were generalising from what you see in the USA.

he gerontologist told my youngest brother (the doctor). She did cope with t he short term memory deficit by keeping a fairly detailed diary for a while - but that stopped working when she kept on forgetting where she'd put it.

she died some five years later. I last visited her about ten days before sh e died and it did come up in conversation then.

My mother was 95 (just) when she died, and she was still walking perfectly well. I don't recall her tackling stairs - we took her out from time to tim e but not normally to places with stairs - but my guess is that she would h ave been fine.

If you were part of the environment, one can understand that kind of behavi our.

I'm sure the difficulty lies with the rubbish you spout, a problem we are a ll familiar with.

Not a title which I can claim.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

60 years ago when I was in high school. We had an elderly geometry teacher that wore dual hearing aids. A few of the kids would mime speech and, thinking he'd set the volume too low, would crank it and some jerk would speak to him rather loudly. Poor old guy would grab his ears and scream.
Reply to
gray_wolf