Windows 7 is garbage

Cool. Think I'll f*ck with the colors and use it as a desktop background.

Also, this brings up a question, will Dropbox run in Linux ? If/when I switch it would be a damn shame to not have it anymore.

Reply to
jurb6006

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:48:03 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

This one is even better.

Up until 3:03 EST

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Not exactly a spiral, but it will probably work.

Why not use Dropbox? The first 2Gbytes of storage is free.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yes, that would be a very weird thing for you to do. Did you?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:40:10 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

Probably? Are you so stupid that you do not know? It is basic electronics, chump. Of course it would work.

Why not go back to your f*ck off and die realm, loser.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Why are you old hens worked up over personalities? This is an electronic design group, not some Facebook safe-space for wimps to hide in.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:40:10 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

It absolutely IS a spiral, by definition... a bifilar spiral, to be exact. It does not have to be perfect arcs.

So yes, idiot, it IS "exactly a spiral". A spiral is EXACTLY what it is.

You likely solve "mazes" very poorly as well. Something is wrong with the 'artsy' part of your brain. Likely the rest of it too, since so much brown media has invaded the space between your ears.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:45:14 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

Must be why you are always the one mouthing off emotionally.

You are a lot like Donald Trump, only an order of magnitude more stupid. And I thought that wasn't even possible.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:42:31 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

It does not get any more retarded than the chump of sed, John Larkin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Den fredag den 13. november 2015 kl. 18.48.09 UTC+1 skrev snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

yes it runs on linux

on ubuntu; sudo apt-get -y install nautilus-dropbox

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

From what I understand, if you have the word "Engineer" attached to your title, that makes you important!

What were you now, a Sanitation Engineer?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Sloman has no employment to be ashamed of.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:24:17 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

From what I understand, you are retarded if you have the name Jamie or Philbrook as a moniker.

Is there ever a time when you are not making a pathetic attack on folks?

You deserve a small (or large) crowbar upside da haed.

Don't worry... it will not affect your already established to be nil IQ

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Is that it, is that all you got?

They say you're always coming up short.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:39:43 -0500, M Phallusbrook Gave us:

You wouldn't know, Phallusbrook.

--
And, in all the years I've been around here, I can't recall a single
instance when krw posted a design of any kind.  Mostly he just posts

wn as

You really can be remarkably dumb. If the site only hosts stuff for a limit ed time, then the self-deleting comes from the choice of site. Anybody who posts under a daft nym like DecadentLinusNumeroUno clearly wants to remain anonymous, which must rather limit his choice of DropBox equivalents.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Principal Engineer, Project Leader - that sort of title.

They didn't mean much. Problem solver would have been more accurate.

Sanitation Engineer does seem to be a US coinage.

With you designing high voltage electronics one would be busy around your shop.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Not really, there would be NONE around my shop if I were working on HV.

Besides, what's HV to you, a little static pop from your wool shirt?

I work around 2.3Mv. By the time we squirt it out as an electrom beam, it becomes ~ 1.6Mev or so, at up to 100mA.

I know walking across a charged rug is hitting your limits.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Slowman? Not even. He's a mooch.