Windows 7 is garbage

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 23:15:47 -0800 (PST), Bill Sloman Gave us:

Yes. you are right. My mind was on other things.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I vote for the latter.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

You maybe intelligent enough to pick out a misspelled word, but that is stretching it.

I don't use a spell checker, why? Because it does not work in the client I use since an issue with this W2k machine a while back and I find I can get by just fine with out it.

That really does not bother me, because I know you do, just to avoid prosecution from others here.

You are one of those data collectors, most likely fat and ugly looking, chair bound while donuts and pizza are delivered to your place of living which btw, you most likely stink up to the high hevens from lack of showing and shaving.

It's very low on the pond scum scale to stoop at that level because you refuse admission to your short comings, and you do have lots of them, stinky boy.

While many others here can form circuits out of general discussions, and some actually post working or workable circuits. You have trouble just forming a social response with out advertising your short comings, childish mentallity of language use and just simply lack of doing anything that shows academic achievement, especially in electronics self taught or schooled.

Oh, I also love those times you claim to have thousands of dollars of equipment just sitting around. Lets see, was it ~ $250k the last time I saw that?

What a pompous ass, and that is putting it mildly, as I indicated above! Have a good day zit infested pucker face.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

--
If I threaten anyone's lifestyle just by disagreeing with them, then
maybe it's because they don't really believe in themselves.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
PKB

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
Since this _is_ USENET, where pretty much anything goes, I wasn't
aware that there were any rules proscribing the use of accented

I apologize if you found it offensive, but the "jab" wasn't intended
as an insult, but rather merely to sharply point out that by using the
wrong word to express what you meant, (as I read it) you hoisted
yourself on your own petard.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

--
How so?

You've been there for quite a while, no?

Sorry, couldn't resist... :)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:44:09 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

It is a simple word.

It was a short post.

This equates to you being of very low intelligence and full of excuses.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:44:09 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

It was never said to be "just sitting around", you presumptuous dumbfuck.

It gets used every day. I do have projects under development, idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:44:09 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Yes, you most certainly are.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:44:09 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Come back when your mental age doubles or triples, because its current ten year old child position is below the standards of even this group.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
Thanks. :)
Reply to

But there are good circuits and bad circuits. Really.

whats the matter, don't like to be drag out in public?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I doubt that very much

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

You're not very convincing, you never have been.

I doubt that will ever change.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

^in

Reply to
krw

No, it's more likely because you're an asshole. Always have been.

Reply to
krw

Persecution. Your issue is not so much spelling, but not knowing what words mean.

"Heavens". The kind of hypothesis that krw and Jamie are good at generating , but are too dim to recognise as pointless without corroborative detail.

"To that level" and mixing metaphors has its risks. How can pond scum "stoo p"?

"Mentality". Mastering electronics as an autodidact isn't an academic achie vement. If you got a degree "honoris causa" on the basis of what you'd lear ned for yourself, that would be an academic achievement, since it would hav e been conferred by some kind of academy.

Jamie manages to score high on the "pompous" scale, and even higher on the

- independent - "ass" scale. DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno has numerous faults , but crass stupidity isn't one of them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Bill slugMan, a failure.