windows icons

Irfanview will save any image as a Windows icon file, xxxx.ico. Stash that anywhere and you can "change icon" on a desktop link and use your picture. Don't need to put it into a dll or exe.

OK, you knew that and I just figured it out.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Because it would make me crazy?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Why not an animated icon not unlike animated gif?

Reply to
Robert Baer

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There was a game we played where we were inside a ship and shoot at others the same, but we were allowed to record clips and play them as we played the game.

R Lee Ermy finding the doughnut was very popular.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

pretty sure I remember doing that with windows 95 :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to