What is awesome in German?

Jerry Avins schrieb:

[...]

IIRC nu/tau (nt = d).

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Thank you. I'm prone to forgetting arbitrary things I don't use much.

Jerry

Jerry Avins

The word is being rapidly debased. We were at the In-n-Out in Auburn this afternoon, and the guy ahead of me ordered a #3 (Burger, fries, drink) and the counter lady said "Awesome!"

A #3 is awesome? Good, but not awesome. The burger at Zuni is awesome.

John

Obviously, you have to get one of these.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

"judbelt".

anything

hand to

I am not talking about the rhyme, there are perhaps multiple puns on top of idiomatic phrases.

This jug is made that men can enjoy and laugh. But in your mind sleeps your epitaph.

Now what was on the classes again?

--=20 Transmitted with recycled bits. Damnly my frank, I don't give a dear

----------

Reply to
JosephKK

"Wir=20

but=20

wiedergegeben?)

Or is that we are the kings of everything? >8*)

languages=20

Heilbronn may=20

by=20

Reply to
JosephKK

That's only around 60 X 60 by a quick guesstimation - 70, tops. You'd need help with that one, or a few days. (I suggest refrigeration.)

Just give me a #2 combo, Single Cheeseburger with grilled onions, thanks. It's still plenty awesome.

A waist is a terrible thing to mind... ;-P

They have all the stuff to make them, why no side salads? It would be a good use for the tomato "ends"- rather than toss them, dice them.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman