The most Awesome iPad app

Wow.

I finally jumped on the iPad bandwagon with their 3rd iteration. Talk about high resolution! You can't even see the pixel delineations. It is 326 pixels per inch! Next will be AMOLED probably. Butthis thing is sweet.

One odd side effect is that I find myself reaching up to the screen of my laptop to attempt to "press"the shutdown icon. And I have only had it a week.

The best app in the world (and it would blow the minds of the guys from the 60s) is the "Animoog" Synth from Moog, and another winner is their Filtatron sampler /skew pad!

Wow. Best money I ever spent on a computer app ever.

Right after that is the animated Periodic Table! Great shots and data of all the elements and a song too!

The tuning tool is awesome too!

(this works on the iPad just fine) (Awesome even)

This one is awesome too.

MadManMoon

It's a shame you don't have a shutdown icon.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Here's something you could try with your new toy. See how good it is at taking photos from the inside of your rectum.

Reply to
warm'n'flat