USB Microscope for PCB work

Not knobs! KBOBS!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Yeah, those were a real pita. The zoom adjustment was way too coarse, and it was hard to adjust zoom and focus independently.

"Knob" is engineer slang for an independently variable parameter. Like in "you have to control Q, frequency, and gain, but that circuit only gives you two knobs to turn", meaning only two adjustable components.

John

Or, "that guy is such an independently variable parameter".

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I find them very easy to use. Far easier than two ring zoom lenses, though usually prefer fixed-focus. Nice film cameras and lenses sell for next to nothing on eBay these days so I have a collection I could never have otherwise afforded.

Or, "look at the knobs on that one!"

--
  Keith
Reply to