Need microscope for IC inspection

Dear readers,

I work as distributor of electronic components. To recognize used ICs (also called "Pulls" or "Refurbs") I need a microscope, which enables me to better see scratches on the surface, bent leads, tin traces, etc.

Do you have any recommendations about what kind of microscope is well suited for this purpose and where to buy?

Best regards Nima

Reply to
Nima Rezai

Microscopes work well when you always look at the same thing. If you have to continually change the setup/focus, they become a PITA. I'd try an autofocus camera hooked to a big monitor. That way, you can be sloppy about device position quickly move from device to device. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike