CVI power supply

Hi all, I am trying to retrofit an old CVI HV laser power supply (Model 157) and that came with an ND:YAG laser (CVI model 120). CVI/Melles Griot does not support this model and can't provide with datasheets. I wonder if anyone here has a pinout for the signal cables in the back panel, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, C

Reply to
clmariscal

CVI sold their soild state division years ago, somebody with a 10 year old edition of the laser focus buyers guide could probably help you, I cant remember the new company name in full but it was "sierra" something. If you can find that, and they are still in biz, you can find your pinouts. Try asking over in alt.lasers and sci.optics Steve

Reply to
osr