Tech Humour: Useless Inventions

Can I get a franchise ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

"Nitrogen-filled" is all the vogue right now. How about some "nitrogen-filled" water ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

You're selling hydrogen? :)

Speaking of... iirc..Typical solder flux in solder is acidic around soldering temperatures. I wonder if putting bit of soap in my sponge would that help neutralize the flux and extend tip life?

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada

Reply to
D from BC

It's the particle board quality rippling through ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I beg to differ :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

It ain't how they beg the question thats important, it's how you spin the answer :>

H. :)

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

In this application isn't it, "Bagging the question" ?:-)

Just filter on Message-ID: example.net

and the problem goes away ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That should be either "advance orders", or "orders from the retarded". "Orders in advance" would work, but only in a slightly different sentence.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

John Lark>There's something about the satin-finish varnish on my Ikea desk that

I would think your quadrille pad would make an excellent optical mouse pad.

Reply to
JeffM

Oh, my Wallace and Gromit mouse pad works fine with my Logitech optical mouse.

John

What a tedious old git you have become. How can you stand to be around yourself all day?

John

Obviously not tedious enough - you responded to the post. I was hoping to parody your elephantine attempt at humour, but I obviously failed to to be as pedestrian as I'd hoped.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Irritating if you get a glass desk (eg. in a hotel). Doesn't move at all. A pad of quadrille paper makes an ideal optical mouse pad. Besides, if you spill guacaomole or scotch on it, just tear off the top piece!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Mighty small victory.

John

Rectal Joystick Game controller

Reply to
Bernard Peters

...Jim Thompson

  Only Jerks Need to Satisfy Their Woeful Egos by Feeding Trolls

If you really want to clean it, denatured alcohol helps. Last month I've pulled all keys from my nice 10 year old Microsoft Natural Keyboard (if it is not a very cheap keyboard and you are carefully, it is no problem to pull them) and cleaned the case and each key with paper towels and cotton swabs. Now looks and feels like new.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

And eat it!

John

Geeeshh... :) lol..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Got one too... When I have to use a regular keyboard, it seems 'wrong'.