heip

i m student of muet...i need help for selecting todays new areas of techonolgy of electronics for making final year projct....any member plz give me new ideas.....etc

Reply to
mujahid

An electronic vagina.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

'Smatter, D, can't get a real one? ;-P

How about a robot that clears the table and does the dishes?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I still haven't forgotten the funny post from awhile back from someone who wanted an electronic vagina..