Religious people have superior visual perception than atheists

Praise Odin!

-- Dirk

- Transcendence UK
- A UK political party
- Our podcasts on weird stuff

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Of course. One is forbidden from engaging in the sorts of activities that make you go blind.

IRS: We\'ve got what it takes to take what you\'ve got.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Reading too many books?

Reply to
Philipp Klaus Krause

Some religious people have visions which the rest of us can't see, so they must have better eyesight.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

JosephKK

Electronics is a religion, with many Gods.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I sacrificed a transistor to the electron god...

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Was there incense like smoke?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Nope.. Just a big bang.. To please the electron god, it must be a high energy event.

The ceremony involves a couple of drops of gasoline on the transistor and then blowing it up with a high voltage/high current source. (Extension cord with wall plug.)

A pentagon of resistors makes it pretty around the transistor.

Rubbing balloons on ones head and sticking them on the wall also amuses the electron god..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

No gods, just prophets.

Reply to