Tastenentprellung

Hier ist ein guter Artikel von Jack Ganssle dazu:

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

Sorry wrong group.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

n.

Maybe, but nice article on modern switch debouncing--thanks!

(Oder soll ich sag' ?)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

It was cited in this group.

Better

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

For the friends of the 555 timer IC out there, here's the circuit of a

555 based key debouncer (graphics copy-pasted out of the paper above and from the Elektronik-Kompendium website):

Note the wide hysteresis of the 555 (1/3 Vcc). That's much larger than "typical" Schmitt triggers provide, in a noisy circuit this can give a wider safety margin.

Regards Dimitrij

Reply to
Dimitrij Klingbeil

See NoiseBlank.pdf on the S.E.D/Schematics Page of my website... predates the utah.edu paper first pub date by 14 months. ...Jim Thompson