Super duper hype fast FET driver?

I wasn't making a moral comment, just a rational economic one.

Jim T disregards the very high regard I have for your country (and indeed for his own career achievements) because he's made so much of his living from military projects, and because I detest the self-destructive bully-boy thinking by which he justifies that. Bullying is a sign of weakness and cowardice, Jim, not strength. You're old enough to know that.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I didn't realize the CIA or the IIR was interested in life expectancy during the Medieval Period!?? or back whenever everyone dropped dead at 35 - what poppycock!

Reply to
Mark Robarts

Have you seen any "meek inherit the earth"? I don't see myself as a bully, just as a defender. But it's too late now. Time to abandon Tombstone and conducts raids from the sidelines ;-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                  [On the Road, in New York]