Start your own Fabless Semiconductor Company

LOL.

To be honest I cannot remember anything at all about grammar, and wouldnt know a past-participle if it bit me. Hell, I can't even remember what an adverb is.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

If Uber-RINO doesn't get his act together, he's going to be ex-incumbent at the next election.

...Jim Thompson

Given the vacuous nature of killfiling me for the greivous sin of laughter, the analogy is even more appropriate. The cup is truly empty.....

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

thanks for pullng me up on it Rich.....

ROTFLMAOYA!

IAOA *plonk*

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

That's certainly Sen. Nelson's problem (Dashle showed the way for the blues in red territory), though do you think AZans will vote out someone that made you so famous? They won't here. We got 'em *ALL* (Jeffords, Sanders, Leahy, and "Dumber than Dirt Dean[*]"...).

[*] Didn't even know what the sales tax rate *he* signed into law was, and had to be *convinced* that CT was in the US or Canada.
--
  Keith
Reply to