schematic for opaque projector

I am looking for a schematic for a NUMA opaque projector, model NV-301.

Do you know of anyone who repairs opaque projectors?

Do you know of anyone who has schematics of opaque projectors?

Reply to
sam

Hi,

Am I missing something here? Schematics???? Its got a switch and a light bulb - connected in series.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."