Schematic for Venturer DVD Player

I got in a hurry with some testing and I applied reverse polarity to the 12V input of a Venturer PVS1262 DVD player. I heard the pop and saw the smoke. I gave it a shot and connected using correct polarity. The device started to come alive but then quit and smoked.

I thought I would certainly find a smoked part on the board, however, when I took the board out and inspected it, I could not see a toasted component.

Is there any chance that I can find a schematic for this device or am I out of luck?

Thanks.

Mark

Reply to
markjonnet

If you do find one please let me know, I have the same model and I'm looking to make a modification to it. I have searched the net and have not found a schematic. I did find where someone had built a 72" projector using the LCD and a high wattage light. I would look right around the power connector for a bad diode, but usually there is a fuse the works with the protection diode. Good luck, Mike

Reply to
amdx