Schematic Swap

Hi,

I have a large collection of schematics for major brands of TVs, etc.

I am looking for a schematic for a Sylvania TV (made by Funai) model number 6420FE, date: Jan 2005. Funai wants $25.00 plus $6.00 SH for the service manual. If you have the schematic, please contact me via email (remove "ine" from address).

Perhaps there is a schematic you need, or will need later (I owe you one). Thank You, John

Reply to
John Augustine

Repeat your offer on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic as its a binaries group its permissible to post attachments - such as schematics.

Reply to
ian field

Check with your local library for Howard Sams folders. They may have a copy to view. The only folder I show is Folder #4352 for Model #6419TA Hope this helps.

Reply to
oldswab