Data Projector and Screen

Dear All,

I am looking to get hold of 2 data projectors and screens for a training day for some students. If anyone know where I might find these, it would be a great help.

Kind Regards,

Lucy

Lucy Seaman Bookings and Sports Clubs Coordinator University of Cambridge Physical Education Department Fenner's Gresham Road Cambridge CB1 2ES

01223 336997
Lucy Seaman

It sounds like you have something in a computer and want it up on the wall (or on a projection screen).

As this group is about oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc. (though it's hard to tell from all the crap that has been spewed here lately), you posted to the wrong group.

Posts about computer hardware belong in one of these groups:

(A search for something UK-centric turned up squat):
Maybe you can narrow the range with appropriate search terms.

Reply to
JeffM