Russian demographics (2023 Update)

How would controlling the border increase drug profits to cartels?

Restricted supply hence much more expensive drugs are what we need to reduce consumption. I think I took a class about that effect once. The limiting case is infinite price and zero consumption.

Street drugs are already seeded with fentanyl and that's killing people. And bad meth. About 700 OD deaths per year in San Francisco. THAT's the misery. Dying is the ultimate being screwed.

torsdag den 20. oktober 2022 kl. 18.27.33 UTC+2 skrev John Larkin:

supply and demand

it is seeded with fentanyl because it is easier to smuggle

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 Oct 2022 08:51:24 -0700) it happened John Larkin snipped-for-privacy@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Look it up smart... Do you guys have google?

Those houses were OK before the drilling, the drilling cauaed the earthquakes,

Your house was build with andreas fault in mind it seems.

If you US critters did not destroy Northstream 1 and 2, and did not start a war in Europe like that Bil CLignon from the same idiot party did before this brainless BuyThem (weapons!!!) , everything would be fine. One more and I will test my earthquacke generator again. Its a bit like kryptonite. Still need to work on aiming.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:00:09 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Lasse Langwadt Christensen snipped-for-privacy@fonz.dk wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You a user now?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 9:39:27 AM UTC-7, Jan Panteltje wrote: ...

Baseless accusation. What's the motive for such US action? Germany already stopped NS2. Killing NS1 only drive up Nat. Gas price. It's not desirable for US.

Reply to
Ed Lee

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:46:48 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Ed Lee snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Follow the money, US profits in a big way from selling gas to the EU because they can ask very high prices. So high that they prefer to sell the stuff to EU and now have a shortage at home for their own people.

all ruthless criminals..

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

torsdag den 20. oktober 2022 kl. 18.41.51 UTC+2 skrev Jan Panteltje:

no, I stick to legal vices

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Price is high because of liquifications, transportations and gasifications. It's very inefficient use of NG, not to mention the climate affect. US government does not benefit from high NG prices. If it's done by private company, they will be in jail. Actions like this cannot be hidden for long in the US.

Reply to
Ed Lee

I admit to coffee and chocolate addictions. I never tried an illegal drug that I liked, except maybe quaaludes a long time ago.

The only thing I ever used cigarettes for was to light fireworks.

It's cheaper to push them out of windows.

On Wednesday, 19 October 2022 at 15:26:47 UTC-7, John Larkin wrote: ...

Trump was just repeating what Obama said a few years before:

kw

Reply to
ke...

So he was right.

Obama famously mocked Romney for calling Russia our greatest threat.

He might have been, if he had had a clue why he was saying it.

China is quite obviously a more serious threat to the US than Russia is, and that's been true since 1990, when the Soviet Union fell apart.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

That goal, and 'the wall', do not make a problem/solution pair. No, it is NOT worth doing, because it won't give the "2:1" result in any foreseeable future.

... which is an entirely different problem statement, and the US immigration quota is now NOT filled; we aren't trying to get less immigration than we have, that's not how legal immigration levels are honored.

why not add rainy days, hammertoe, and milk spoilage to the list?

Reply to
whit3rd

On 10/20/2022 12:26 AM, John Larkin wrote: [...]

O-M-G!! JL's delusions fully exposed. I hadn't fully realized how bad they were.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Crazy. Of course tight border control, which includes a wall, will reduce the avaibility of dangerous drugs.

I said "at least". A serious effort to enforce existing drug and immigration laws would do a lot better than 2:1. The current situation, with open borders and drug dealing and injection in plain sight, is absurd.

Maybe the next Congress will do better. Too many people are living and dying in squalor and there are more organizations working to increase that than there are ones reducing. Selling and shooting fentanyl and speed and heroin are not victimless crimes.

Think, and have a heart if you can.

We pasteurize and ultra-pasteurize milk to reduce spoilage and TB transmission. I doubt that hammertoe affects the economy much. We need rain.

When you engage in snarky rhetorical excess, please at least try to make sense.

Insults are cheap, and worth it.

The giant crowd was clearly within their 1st Amendment rights. Read the Constitution. The violence level was modest for such a large gathering, and capital building security was incompetant.

National Guard troops could have helped maintain order, but didn't. I wonder why.

BLM was far worse.

Total rubbish.

Sadly it is a factual, if unflattering, observation.

There's nothing in the First Amendment that justifies breaking and entering

Even a large gathering hasn't got any right to be violent.

The Capitol Building security was overwhelmed, When conspirators organise a large scale building invasion, you can't call the outnumbered security people incompetent. They did protect the elected representatives, which was what they were there to do.

They weren't given enough advance warning to get there in time to do any good. There have been suggestions that there were early warning about scale of the demonstration, and it would be interesting to learn who chose not to take them seriously.

Black Lives Matter wasn't trying to undo the results of an election, which is treason.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

No, realistic.

Nonsense. We DO enforce existing laws.

A fantasy.

You seem to write good English, for someone whose native language is an Algonquian dialect.

But, you don't understand wages, unemployment, housing, or crime. A wall would still leave our problems in those areas, as well as drug smuggling.

Reply to
whit3rd

I've worked for Estonians before and at least in my small sample size they've been excellent clients.

Reply to
bitrex