connector of Russian UV lamp

Hello friends. I got a russian UV lamp as a gift from a friend and I would like to have it running the problem is it has a anphenol type connector but I don=B4t know what kind of signals to apply to it to make it work the connector in its inner side has three marks in it , each pin has anj identifying letter and are placed 120 degrees from each other, the three letter s are CAB or it could be SAV if it cirilic and has a marking that says

148-TPF Please I would appreciate any help. Thanks very much for dedicate your time to read this thread.
Reply to
eddyraz