RoHS => tin whiskers?

Hey, Bloggs, what kind of car do you drive?

What happens when the storm troopers show up at your door, and announce that your car matches the description of one seen leaving a suspected terrorist enclave, and drag you away in shackles?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Say, anybody remember that docudrama flick about the Allies dropping some bomb on some Axis dam, and they had to "skip" the bomb across the reservoir? The bombardier guy had a pushbutton and some kind of viewer thing - when the two towers are at a certain angular separation, it's time to drop the bomb.

It was kind of cool.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Paranoia and sommon sense don't generally go hand in hand.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Yes, I almost mentioned it because it was the favourite Christmas movie on teevee in Engerland from since I was born to about 1980.

The relevant point is that it is not good enough to float your barge of ANFO up to the dam and detonate it.

You either have to sink it to 2/3rds the depth and glue it against the wall and detonate it or ask the guard type bloke on top if you can drill some holes in his dam and fill them up with the contents of your barge and then detonate it.

Such behaviour is all a bit suspect and is usually met with the challange...

'Are you trying to blow up my dam?'.

The password is,

'No'.

But I should not reveal that sort of information.

Mr Wallis worked all this stuff out and also had to deal with the nets that you Americans stick around your beaches to stop the turdies from the outfall pipes coming back on the beach.

Fortunately the last Lancaster capable of delivering the barge is hidden at a place called Coltishall and if you go and try to pinch it the bloke at the gate will tell you it's closed down.

You would not wish to mess with the bloke on the gate because he has no concept of stuff like passwords and suchlike.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Nonsense. Abundant light arms are not a viable defense against a well equipped and determined government with ill intentions. Or a majority with evil intent. If it even comes to force of arms. A lot of evil can be done through simple bureaucratic procedures with the willing assistance of banks, employers, courts, police and so on.

False sense of security.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

The technology for that has existed for at least 5 years...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I believe the Muslims had a no-cost marker solution: cut off the ring finger for the first offense..impossible to hide.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I agree but I've seen too many, "Sign it off, or you're fired" threats given to people with no backbone. In fact, I've forced engineering to do it to make minor changes to a unit so that we could actually build and ship what they designed. At least all of mine were for improvements to eliminate "Select in test" steps that saved production time and improved overall quality.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're not following the story very well; two of the accused are claiming they were not present at the time of the alleged rape. The entire affair is a classic example of prosecutorial misconduct, for personal gain as usual. The defense team just recently filed statements by one eyewitness and a trauma nurse that were withheld by Nifong in his initial filings, these statements are clearly exculpatory in several ways, one eyewitness statement alleging the accuser was never out of sight for five minutes contradicting the allegation she was forced into a bathroom and raped for 30 minutes, the second statement by the trauma nurse wherein the accuser stated she was not strangled and the rapists did not use condoms, which is thoroughly discredited by the *fact* that absolutely no DNA evidence matches a single member of the lacrosse team. There is DNA evidence of unidentified male sperm, recently deposited, and this can be genotyped for racial origin but has not been, and vaginal tissue swelling. Looks like the science caught up with the lowlifes once again, the lowlifes being the prostitute dancer and the prostitute district attorney. The grand jury should be dismissed, its members permanently barred for life, the district attorney should be fired, disbarred, and sentenced to one year in jail with his dancer friend. They ought to check if it's Nifong's sperm in her.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yep- and it was good old IBM that *knowingly* helped Adolph with his massive record keeping job in the pre-war years, and this assistance went far beyond just providing cards and stationary, they were instrumental in designing the entire process. See you can pay a nerd to do anything, they are mindless, unscrupulous, and basically mercenary idiots.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Hello Michael,

Then there is the "select by the user" effect. I just installed a toilet here. 4th or 5th delivery attempt, I stopped counting. Some had substantial defects, others arrived broken. Monday I'll give them one more chance for another delivery, else I'll get my money back. Just the amount of freight charges that company has already blown out the window has more than eliminated any revenue on this "sale".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

What do they do with the convicted sex offenders when the GPS dies?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:02:29 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Make them sit in a chair with their foot in an inductive re-charger fixture? For a few hours... every so many years...

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:13:39 -0700, Richard Henry wrote in Msg.

It's father-rapers and mother-stabbers, not the other way round.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Wrong again - it's mother-rapers, then father-stabbers, then father-rapers.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:01:21 +1000, Clifford Heath Gave us:

This is correct.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

It depends where you look:

"...there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me! ... And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the bench. "

Reply to
Richard Henry

and then they list all the "suspicious" technical publications found at the residence. Like my Structural Dynamics text, which has a *worked example* of a plane flying into a building, complete with diagram.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Where did I mention a battery?