RoHS => tin whiskers?

Yes, there is a bismuth based solder available from Kester..*very* low melting point...

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:48:07 GMT, Joerg Gave us:

You bad, BAD MUTT ABUSER, YOU! :-]

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

I guess losing 2 out of three is not too bad...

Reply to
Robert Baer

You do not like mush for breakfast???

Reply to
Robert Baer

Does Billie boy or M$ support you?

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:09:31 GMT, Joerg Gave us:

You missed my point. You mentioned a "pay as you go" plan that charged $1.00 per day whether it gets used or not. I was declaring that anyone that would use such a plan should have their head examined. That's all.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On 05 Jun 2006 18:32:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spamnuke.ludd.luthdelete.se.invalid Gave us:

METALLIC FORM LEAD IS NOT POISONOUS, YOU IDIOT!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

In the South (Alabama, Georgia, etc) the humidity gets so high one would swear that it gets to 120 percent, and this is with "room temp" being near 90F or so... ...and this is in the States, not saying what can happen elsewhere on this dustball.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Sometimes compromises must be made. What's more valuable, a few people's privacy or a few people's lives? That question covers a lot more situations than terrorism.

John

Sure, but take a parcel of that air, say it is 80% RH at 90°F, which is *very* uncomfortable. That corresponds to a dewpoint of 83°F. Heat that same parcel of air to 60°C (140°F) and you have an RH of only

18%.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Absolutely *NOT* pathetic! Hopefully you *read* all of the article and more hopefully

*understood* what was mentioned. Thousands of very intelligent and resourceful individuals have been researching the "whisker" problem; do not belittle them or their efforts. If you think you are so smart, then *add something useful* to that research!
Reply to
Robert Baer

Methinks you did not read that report...they have been found to grow in the vacuum of outer space, a vacuum far better that the best we can make while on this dustball.

Reply to
Robert Baer

may i remind you that the report indicated that conformal coatings do nor (always) work?

Reply to
Robert Baer

He "orks" on cows??

Reply to
Robert Baer

Is that lead-free (bismuth hollow point)?

Reply to
Robert Baer

But annealing has not been proven to solve the whisker problem. Read the reference material again.

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:48:47 -0700, "Richard Henry" Gave us:

The newer (or better) jobs simply re-route and continue providing correct instructions.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:54:55 -0700, Wes Stewart Gave us:

Don't do it, then, unsafe asshole.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Truly you're right.

*Bottom%20Nav*Start%20Shopping%20-%20Prepay%20Plans

I got the Pay-As-You-Go plan about a year or two before they switched to 99c/day access. We pay $15/month, and still have about 8 hours of rollover talk time available.

Joerg, how did you manage $5/month? I checked Virgin Mobile, they no longer have such a plan, that I could find...

Reply to
mrdarrett

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:03:37 GMT, Robert Baer Gave us:

Just ask Meat Loaf.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs