Lead to lead free ROHS help?

If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

Check us out at "A total green planet solution"

Thank you

Mike Dolbow Component Engineering A total green planet solution

dolbowent