Re: Which university produces good analog EEs?

>> Pic I snapped this morning, fog moving into the Alemany Gap. >> >>

No, that's Mt San Bruno, which is a state park now. Just the other side of it is Candlestick Park and SFO. There's a huge antenna farm on top, lots of TV and FM stations to add to our multicultural EMI environment.

I did't think there was a place at HP, even then, for somebody to do both.

John