Re: Which university produces good analog EEs?

The 4-bit ones should cost 50 cents, right?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

And two haircuts.

--
  Keith
Reply to

In deep threads, my newsreader's header window truncates subject lines.

This one came up "Re: Which university produces good anal" ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Y'mean like this?

Joerg, shame on you! ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

Exactly, but in my window, it sas from Spehro. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You need to add 3" to your monitor..

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Yeah - my last 20" just died recently, so I'm using a back-up

17". I tossed the 20", because it'd probably be cheaper to get a new flat-screen than try to get it fixed. )-;

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Neener, I'm on 21", at 1600x1200. But I'm so opulently rich with pixels that I don't even have Outlook expanded to two-thirds of the screen ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

That's what these spam emails keep telling me ;-)

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

36" at 3320x1050 here, though it takes two screens to do it. ;-)
--
  Keith
Reply to

I have two 19" ViewSonic VA-912's side-by-side at 1280x1024.

Schematic on the left pane, simulation (Probe) results on the right.

...Jim Thompson

VA912? They show this as digital signage.

I always work dual screen (they're too cheap at work and I'm lost), even text editing. I have the document on the primary and the tools on the secondary. I use my my laptop's display (1400x1050) on the left with a Dell 2005FPW (1920x1050) on the center/right. I have another graphics card in the docking station for my Viewsonic P95fb, but I can't get it to work.

--
  Keith
Reply to