Re: Scare of the day...

You hoplophobes continue to deny the fact that Article II of the Bill of

> Rights clearly says, in black and white, "The right of the people to keep > and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I bet you expect laws pertaining to illegal immigration to be enforced as well, don't you?

As if we were a country of laws... ha!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Sheriff Joe of Maricopa County AZ gets pissed off when the folks in Mesa rat him out that he's gonna arrest illegals.

Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX
Reply to
Joe Chisolm