laugh of the day

"I am worried that Germany's authorities are slowly losing sight of the European common good," said Jean-Claude Juncker, chair of Eurogroup finance ministers.

John

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Goodbye Euro. If Germany is smart, they dump it fast.

Martin Riddle

...Jim Thompson

There you go, taking the Telegraph seriously again. It's right-wing rubbish, designed to make right-wing nitwits feel good.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Do you mean, like strip-searching their citizens at the airports?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Do you think the Financial Times is also a right-wing newspaper?

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

It's Slowman. What can you say? ...Jim Thompson

Europe has been headed for a demographic train wreck for years, as I have been noting here for years. You, Bill Sloman, are part of the problem.

John

If it doesn't agree with is myopic worldview, certainly.

Reply to
krw

The problem with European politics is that when it really comes unglued, the rest of us have to step in and fix it. I hope that the New Europe doesn't turn back into the Old Europe, because it might. Lots of people get killed when that happens.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Wouldn't it be nice if we could seceed? It's not even an option here.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Some people think activities that end with an unmarked grave are worse.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

The safest airline in the world profiles. ...Jim Thompson

It seems that security in the US is made up from brute force and ignorance.

As long as its called security, the US public says its A-OK.

Didn't Germany follow the same type of security measures before WWII ?? (papers please)

Anyway, there are better ways, if the administrations of this country would just try them out.

But, I believe that there are ulterior motives involved. (just like Germany in the 1920s)

As time rolls on we will see the real motives behind these "strip search" machines.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ laugh of the day

Reply to
Fritz

s is that when it really comes unglued,

Gotcha. The US are the bad guys, but somehow all the dictators, massacres and wars come from Europe.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The alternative is to believe the Europeans can work 20% fewer hours, and somehow afford social benefits programs far greater than the ones that are breaking America's back.

Those number just don't add up.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

.

It isn't left-wing, but then again that account is a lot more balanced than the one in The Telegraph.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

.

Because I haven't contributed my white, Anglo-Saxon, protestant, genes to the European population?

Your demographic train wreck involves extrapolating current patterns of family size for four or five generations. The hyper-fertile immigrants that scare the wits out of the demented right-wing commentators that you take seriously were born and raised outside Europe. Like every other immigrant group, their children's demographics are going to look much more like those of their neighbours, and your "train wreck" will vanish into the same garbage bin that holds every witless extrapolation.

I've pointed this out to you before, but you are fond of your right- wing delusions.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Until you figure in the extra productivity of a well-educated work force.

You and John Larkin go out of your way to remind us just how poorly educated even the professional part of the US work force happens to be.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman