Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

Where did I say that, liar?

It's how even mindless religionists like you treat anything else other than their pretend friend.

But then you knew that and were just being dishonest. Yet again.

Because it's not, liar.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

The liar pretends that conclusions where it is explained how we get there, Popperian falsifiability and a whole slew of other things are "assertions we haven't shown to be true".

He is being deliberately dishoinest.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

I did err in my generalization. I should have said few people know except....

Reply to
Don Bowey

IMHO there is evidence, but this isn't really the place for a serious discussion.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Even more interesting is that I DID comment in response to what was said and that your reading skills are too poor to perceive it.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Cast pearls before the swine? No thanks.

Reply to
Don Bowey

(Ok everyone, watch the circuitous nonsense)

Explain why "it's not." What is your proof?

Reply to
Don Bowey

There is none.

Keep your bullshit to yourself and you won't be told to prove it.

Say there is and you have to provide it.

But you can't, because the information from which to derive it simply isn't there.

It's a religious presumption. But outside that religion there is nothing that leads one to postulate it. And people wouldn't give it a thought if its believers had the common sense and courtesy to keep it within their religion.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:54:15 -0800, in alt.atheism Don Bowey wrote in :

Sounds like you know you have absolutely nothing. Thanks.

Reply to
Free Lunch

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:48:47 -0800, in alt.atheism Don Bowey wrote in :

He said 'verifiable evidence' you dishonestly changed the words to 'proof'. You lied.

Reply to
Free Lunch

I believe organized religions are responsible for that confusion.

Reply to
Don Bowey

None are so blind as those who WILL NOT see. Your attitude is such that meaningful discourse is impossible.

All we can do is have these enjoyable chatty pastimes.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Your welcome, out to lunch.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Which is why I plonked the fool. I'm bored with is ilk.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

No, neither you nor him have a clue about logic, and his restating something does NOT change the rules of logic.

His stated conclusion is crap: "The total lack of objective verifiable evidence of the existence of any Gods is evidence that no Gods exist."

I repeat: The apparent absence of something is *not* proof of it's non-existence.

I really don't care a whit that you folks believe there is no God, but your arguments are vacuous and do nothing but make you appear as idiots.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Why do you need meaningful discourse in order to post your evidence? Just post it.

Reply to
Kenneth Doyle

I take it that you've never received a long, rambling email from Rich when he's drunk, or high?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The standard Christian slander and personal falsehood used as a dishonest excuse to cop out.

You Liars For God talk about some hypothetical evidence that has never, ever been presented. And always find excuses not to provide it.

Prove it or admit you have been lying about it

You would be the first in 2000 years.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Standard Christian lies and nastiness.

It's all they've got.

He has none. Just like all the other Liars For God who claim it, talk about it, lie about why we ignore it, lie about why they won't provide it, etc.

If he does provide this hypothetical "evidence" he'll be the first.

Ever.

But he won't.

He'll continue to lie, divert and slander.

Which he knows he is doing.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

(snip)

Nothing useful. It was based on deceitful, creative trimming of posts in order for him to shift the topic and make his points, which were not germane to my post.

Reply to
Don Bowey