Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

We're just a little less sloppy with language than you.

That explains all the evidence you've presented.

your

Doesn't matter what you *claim* you have; if you refuse to present evidence to support your assertion, your assertion is unsupported. Which, of course, is then rejected, since it's unsupported. It isn't anyone's job to support your assertions for you. Does that come as a sururpsie?

Did they teach you that lying was okay when you took logic? Did someone teach you that it's logical to accept assertions based on a lack of evidence?

Was that your deity disappearing in a puff of logic?

Reply to
JessHC

I won't repeat myself for someone who doesn't want to do their own work.

Kiss off.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Poof!

Reply to
Don Bowey

You appear as bright as the other broken bulbs.

Reply to
Don Bowey

That didn't take any skill...... But neither was it effective. From the book, 4Q2.

Reply to
Don Bowey

That's laughable.

You're a bad liar.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Nice try. Unfortunately, it isn't my fault you're confused that related tangential comments might be inspired by a given statement. Did you think your lunacy made you unique?

Reply to
JessHC

I reckon this explains why the guvmint does not tax gods, in the US anyway.

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie

Here's who:

And actually, he and Will created the Big Bang. That's on his site, too.

Yeah, what induced them to reverse entropy?

No, I want to know why you're evading the question. Well, actually, _I_ already know, I just want to see you admit it to yourself. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

New age drivel.

Not an answer, but you "reverse entrophy" all the time.

The system is not closed. But I suspect that means nothing to you.

Usually a pewrson asks a question, as I did, before expecting an answer. You made a statement and I asked what you meant. "Part of the misunderstanding may be that I'm not talking about the Santa Claus model of "God".[1] It's a much, much bigger story than that, that goes all the way back to before the beginning of time."

Reply to
Mike Painter

Why not offer your imaginary pearls to your imaginary deity instead?

--
Brian E. Clark

Your brand of, or stance, with regard to superstition is your business.

Reply to
stoney