Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

There you go again, posting one of your canned responses without regard to the facts. You really are a simpleton.

Don't you have at least one canned response you can use on a non-Christian?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Oh! That explains it very well.

These guys are so persuasive I'm afraid I may become an atheist again.

Not

Reply to
Don Bowey

Another canned response. Do you guys share a catalog of these? Have you no imagination at all?

It probably has been said before. It's simple, but complex though.

To steal a line from a good movie, "you can't handle the truth."

Another point is that it is not in my job description to convert anyone. Essentially, you are an atheist because you have no other choice. It defines you.

Another point is that this group of atheists is so angry and close-minded it would be counter productive.

I'm sure you allude to Christ, though someone will certainly attack me for the assumption - it's your way...... So what does Christ have to do with God in context to atheism or anything I've said?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Ok, I found that in the Atheist's Catalog of Arguments on page 39 third paragraph.

Now we're in sync so you also already have my answer.

Reply to
Don Bowey

How does "bigots" enter into the discussion?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Another lie.

If you didn't use standard Christian personal lies as ad hominems this would not be pointed out. Why do you imagine the obvious response to the lies about us that you say to us, is a canned response, sociopathic liar?

What "truth", liar?

The truth is that none of you liars have ever presented any.

You talk about this alleged evidence, but never, ever provide it. Using all sorts of personal lies as excuses not to. Like your "angry and closed-minded" nastiness below.

I never said it was, liar.

I am atheist because I am was never brainwashed to be theist. Any kind of theist. Your pretend friend isn't the only one.

Another standard lie.

You know perfectly well that all it would take, is the evidence you liars never provide.

But all you do instead is resort to personal lies as excuses not to.

Like you just did.

Translation: you still can't. Make that "ever" if it makes you happier. The result is the same.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

To what arguments do you refer? That the argument put forward by atheists in this discussion as "proof" there is no god, are of poor science and totally lacking in logic while declaring that it is logical? I give up on that one. You guys are immune to your own ignorance.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Typical ridiculous response.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I'm beginning to think these chatty little discussions are getting tedious. Y'all sound the same.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Don Bowey schrieb:

:-)

You gave up ten posts before.

But then you are still writing - so what for? Blathering as usual?

Okay, you're out

richie

Reply to
Richard Anacker

Don Bowey schrieb:

for me africans all sound the same. This is typical if you don't understand.

You lost.

richie

Reply to
Richard Anacker

Translation: you're too stupid to understand that everybody gives the same obvious responses to your misrepresentations, falsehoods and outright lies.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Yes, that's what I meant. You grasped that very well.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Try understanding what was written, and what it was a response to.

And you wonder why atheists respond angrily to such smarmy dodges?

No. It describes our lack of a specific quality.

Again, try and understand WHY we might appear "angry and close- minded;" it might be painful, but give it a shot. EVERY DAY, we get dozens if not hundreds of theists wandering into "this group of atheists" spouting crap like "you just hate god" or "prove my particular deity doesn't exist" or "you have to believe in something" or "you can't handle the truth." Almost every day, we ask these theists to support just one of their miraculous assertions; hasn't happened yet. In virtually every country on the planet, atheists have to accommodate theistic belief, sometimes on the threat of death. Let's assume you're in the USA; have you noticed that special phrase on every stinking bit of money? Did you hear about the time a sitting president said atheists couldn't be patriots or even citizens? Have you heard about the survey saying atheists are more distrusted than any other group? Have you EVER had anyone knock on your door and say "Have you heard the good news of no deities?" How much thought did you put into discounting every deity in the world before settling on the one you like best?

That kind of prejudice would be funny if it weren't so sanctimonious.

You'll be attacked for being the asshole you are, bunky.

Golly, I can't imagine.

Reply to
JessHC

Bet you're lying.

Reply to
JessHC

paragraph.

Golly. Are you proud of being such a dick?

Still no evidence? Color me surprised. Oh, that's right, we can't "handle the truth."

Reply to
JessHC

The concept went over your head? Bigoted theists who because of their bigotry refuse to recognize that there might be people outside their religion who don't buy into their religious nonsense is how "bigots" entered into the discussion.

Reply to
JessHC

axGsj.82730$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net,

acceptable

Repeat it all you'd like; nobody but you is saying any such thing. Evidence and proof are two different concepts.

So you're saying the lack of evidence is evidence of deities?

Reply to
JessHC

Since nobody made that argument but you, it's probably good you gave up on it.

Reply to
JessHC

It's nice of you to tell everyone what's really going on after snipping it all away.

Reply to
JessHC