Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

Yes, but when if "faith" "law".

Your "faith" is not my "law".

donald

Reply to
donald

Ever since Reagan courted the religious right with the promise of changing the laws to reflect religious dogma, they (republicans) knew that would not happen. They (republicans) just wanted to get elected. It worked, the republicans got elected, and yet the laws have not changed. Yes religious fanaticism has created a new world order.

Now, please vote for McCain, so the religious right will stay home on election day and changes will be made. ( not better, just different)

Get religion out of politics, NOW.

donald

Reply to
donald

The lying theist pretends that not putting up with religious imposition, bigoted slanders etc is somehow "doing everything possible to destroy the beliefs of others".

Like I said, you are a paranoid liar pretending he is too stupid to grasp the difference between a reaction and the initial action.

What is it with you morons?

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

You're sick.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I don't ask anyone to write laws based on faith. That is what the First Amendment is designed to do in the US.

Reply to
Free Lunch

You overlooked saying that my email to you was in response to your sicko email to me, you disingenuous psychopath.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Not putting up with being an Uncle Tom any more is sick on your planet? Not putting up with fundamentalism? Creationism? Telling them where to shove it when they impose it?

What colour is the sky there?

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

That's a common tactic used by christians with no tact.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

I hope so. My dad is dead.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

Nice straw man.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

For a guy that claims to be a philosophizer, he's not very bright, nor philosophic.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

So is mine, so they can't fight, what with your dad having gone to hell.

Reply to
Don Bowey

They's millions of them. :-(

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

Tact would be totally wasted on you folks.

Reply to
Don Bowey

There is no hell. Although a heaven full of moronic christians like you would be hell.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

You wouldn't know since you have none.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

You wouldn't know. I haven't wasted any on you.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Very few of the ones we get here, are.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

??? What is this, take-your-child-to-Usenet day?

--
Come down off the cross
We can use the wood

Tom Waits, Come On Up To The House
Reply to
Charles & Mambo Duckman

The total lack of objective verifiable evidence of the existence of any Gods is evidence that no Gods exist.

This is basic and simple logic.

Reply to
BIll M