Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

That's one thing I take on faith and nobody can prove me wrong.

Reply to
Don Bowey

You did not declare it as such. You are proving yourself a devious and dishonest person.

I don't know if you are a nut, a liar, a trouble maker, or whatever of a similar thought, but you are at least, a fool and I'm done with you.

Reply to
Don Bowey

If that works for you, stick with it.

I don't see that understanding there may or may not be a god is a problem. We do not absolutely know.

In any case we have self determination and we are each responsible for our deeds.

As I said, if this works for you......

Reply to
Don Bowey

You really are an ignorant ass. You don't know what I am.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Hardly, liar.

Why do you pretend are you incapable of grasping that outside any religion, niot just Christianity, its gods are simply somebody else's religious belief?

What a remarkably stupid question to ask an atheist.

Here's a clue, moron. You obviously need it: I WOULD HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IT FOR THAT.

Are you really this stupid?

This lie. | | v

^ | |

That lie.

Well, liar?

Well?

Well?

I do know that you are a stupid, personally nasty liar who invnts things others haven't said, and than amateur-psychologises them. Because as he has demonstrated he is incapable of thinking outside his religion.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

I forgot about that. We're supposed to believe every word they say without question. They are better than us. Just ask them. They'll tell you.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

You can take your omniscience on faith all you want. No one will try to prove you wrong. They'll just pity you.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

We do know you are at least two of those.

-- Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists. - Abbie Hoffman

Reply to
David V.

It has nothing to do with me. I just follow the evidence.

YOU do not "absolutely" know. If it works for you, stick with it. I don't care, just don't try to impose your fantasies on me, my government, our schools, our laws., and our society.

christians aren't. They can do whatever they want and then "ask for forgiveness" and all will be fine. Not a very good ethic, is it?

And if burying your head in the sand of religion works for you, that's sad since when a bunch of you do that, it's a drag on society.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

It was quite clear that he know what you are.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

Yes, please have faith in something.

When over 2/3 of the worlds population believes in something other then what you believe, are you still correct in your belief ??

In a democracy we say that the individual has a right to believe in what ever they want.

Where in any democracy does it say that we all are required to believe what _you_ want to believe ??

The argument here is not what you want to believe, its what I want to believe.

Please give me back my country, the home of the brave that will stand up to all enemies.

Today the enemy is religious fanaticism, no mater where is comes from.

donald

Reply to
donald

Why? You have no idea what is my religion or even if I actually have one.

Reply to
Don Bowey

My dad can beat up your dad.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Wow, it's sounds as though you have made yourself a victim. Enjoy.

Reply to
Don Bowey

So, essentially, you're saying, "I don't believe in gods, therefore they don't exist", and considering it a proof?

Well, maybe they don't in your little pocket of "reality." )-;

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

Where did I say it was, moron?

Another lying theists puts words into people's mouths he knows they didn't say.

Are there any honest theists?

We certainly don't get tham in the atheist newsgroups.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Yet another lying Christian.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

And that is a paranoid lie.

Evangelical and fundamentalist Christians, creationists etc do that.

Anybody who isn't one of them and who doesn't put up with it reacts. Whether they are mainstream Christian, Jew, atheist etc.

Are you capable of grasping the difference?

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

The psychopathic liar sent me this email:

My response is:

You're a psychopathic liar. Go away.

To: "Christopher A. Lee" Subject: Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like. From: Don Bowey Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:47:16 -0800

You're a fruitcake. Go away.

2/12/2008 9:31 AM
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

It has to come down to faith because there is absolutely no evidence.

Reply to
Free Lunch