Re: "Intelligent" designer? Puh! Pathetic designer, more like.

I know, you've been acting just like a christian. Your ignorance backed by arrogance is to be expected.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

If they are any indication of what's going on in society - we're doomed.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

But not as fact, unlike the Bible. And you know that. Why do you expect your dishonesty to fool anybody?

Why Christian fanatics like you so dishonest?

Seems you are a sanctimoniously dishonest, whining hypocrite who can't cope with the normal human reaction to his serial falsehoods.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

That is neither good logic nor good science. The apparent absence of something is *not* proof of it's non-existence.

Reply to
Don Bowey

You left out 'Sober'.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A straw man.

Nobody ever said it was "proof", moron. Just the falsifiable working conclusion pending evidence. The same methodology that even mindless god-bots use for everything else.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

In this case it is. Since there is absolutely no evidence these gods are anything other than myths, and these gods are presented without evidence, they can be entirely dismissed without evidence.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

I'm sorry. I'll not neglect that aspect of him again. :-(

I wonder though.... is his problem with chemicals or is it organic?

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

Yes.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And neither of you has shown the first scrap of evidence that your assertions are "true".

Typical "atheistic" dogmatists.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

So your current working conclusion is based on a SWAG? Well, whatever works for you......

But why not name it a falsified working conclusion? It's closer to the truth.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I do because I have experienced Her Presence in my Root Chakra.

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

You are ignorant. Not being a good Christian, I don't forgive you for that unforgivable sin.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I see you have gone over to the Darkside. Tsk, tsk.

Reply to
Don Bowey

A smarter person that was "philosophic" would know that you're trying a dishonest shifting of the burden of proof. You claims gods exist, you need to prove it. Since gods are presented with no evidence, they can be dismissed without evidence.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:37:33 -0800, in alt.atheism Don Bowey wrote in :

It is interesting that you attacked something that was not said.

Reply to
Free Lunch

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:51:23 -0800, in alt.atheism Don Bowey wrote in :

Please present a testable hypothesis that would show us that a god can exist yet keep all evidence of its existence away from us. Tell us what characteristics that god has.

Reply to
Free Lunch

Coming from someone as ignorant as you, that's not much of an insult.

Now go away.

--
Dave

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents,
not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.
  - Abbie Hoffman
Reply to
David V.

Thank you for misrepresenting what people have said. Your dishonesty seems to be pretty much par for the course for religionists who want to destroy the First Amendment.

Keep lying to us. Show the world what so-called Christians want to do.

Reply to
Free Lunch

What "assertions" are you lying about, liar?

Typical dishonest, lying theist.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee