Re: Fears Behind False Fashion

Hey dork! This is an engineering group. We don't give a damn about fashion ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

You are very wrong, Jim. I just bought myself a turtleneck sweater and a pair of plaid pants. The women are going to go WILD!

Bob

Reply to
BobW

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

I do my clothes shopping in surf-\er-themed stores. They try to make the buildings look really old (Hollister has a "1922" theme) but all the workers and most of the customers are teens and 20s.

I took my daughter into another such shop, Sun Diego, and found (and bought) a nice plaid flannel shirt from Billabong. There must be some old farts working in their design department.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Money making idea! Have white shirts made with schematic drawings on the front back and sleeves. Pcb art would be good too.. Then have the shirts distributed by Digikey, Newark etc. Maybe next time you order parts, you could click for a cheesy shirt too. :) I expect at least 1 million in sales.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

Oh yea? What about those nifty pocket protectors?

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services

Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" gives you just what it says. See details at

Tim Wescott

I hope none of them got injured too badly fleeing the scene...

Reply to
PeterD

That would be geek-ware.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

like this?

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

What a wild and crazy guy!

--
Keith
Reply to

You are right. I should go to mall and cruise for foxes! Then, they will show me their big American breasts.

Bob

Reply to
BobW

Was a bit a challenge to find on Youtube. The Czech Brothers

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

> Hey dork! This is an engineering group. We don't give a damn about > fashion ;-)

Ok, which one of you clowns swiped my plaid pocket protector? It was right here, with my neon green and fluorescent yellow Agile socks!

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell