basic application inquari

My application is a programmable board+ high noise sound sensor+ speaker. First i need to know how can i purches compatible component and from where can i bay it and how can i programm it.

Reply to
alaam01

First you need to tell us what you want to do.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

i need from the sensor sence the out side niose then the handset speaker say to me how much the noise outside.

Reply to
alaam01

Your time zone stamp indicates you are in the Western United States.

Get your stuff from mouser.com or jameco.com

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

[MIC]--[ADC]--[µC]--[LUT]--[DAC]--[AMP]--[SPKR]

JF

Reply to
John Fields

LUT?

MD

Reply to
mrdarrett

Look up table.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell