Re: Compuserve closing, need to relocate website

>[...]I have about half a dozen domains for various purposes,

>>including one whose sole use is in >>identifying outfits that sell my email address. >>

Jim Thomps>[...]

My main (and publicly known) domain has around 200 E-mail addresses. >Anytime I order from some new company >I assign them a specific E-mail address. >If they abuse the information, they become instant history.

Do you have a page where you publish the names of the asshats?

Reply to
JeffM

The "Thompson Hall of Blame"?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I haven't really kept track... I just delete them from the alias file.

...Jim Thompson