Re: Compuserve closing, need to relocate website

I have never had any trouble with this host. One of the low traffic sites I

> webmaster on this plan: >

Nice, although she could use a better photographer. :-)

Also, this bit of your page... "The contents of this site including the text and the images are copyrighted. You will be vigorously pursued legally if you pirate them." That's just silly -- it'll do far more to turn-off potential customers than it will to deter would-be copyright infringers. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue web page doesn't feel the need for such language, and I bet they have a lot more of their images stolen than hers. :-)

I'm not trying to sound like a prick here, though -- you've posted a lot of really useful links; thanks!

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner