Prongs

ditto. spilled a mouthful of perfectly good beer (best not to mention its 10:49am, hey, its summertime)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

I had a few grumpy teachers who were very good. One math teacher would mostly read the newspaper and every once in a while get up and show us something. We learned a lot. To be fair, he didn't mind if we read the paper in class, too.

My Electrical Machinery instructor was a real case. He'd ask a question of the class (does this motor rotate clockwise or counterclockwise?), ask for a show of hands, and then move on, never telling us what was right.

But the best teachers were usually cheerful maniacs.

John

The general consensous is their posts are fun to read, for the time being at least. Just like a new toy, the fun will wear off.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Sometimes indeed, I kill filed one or two of these people once when there was a particilarly loud outburst and I wasnt feeling very tolerant, its so much simpler than replying and getting all worked up.

I also killfiled people who kept responding to them too ha! I lost my settings so I see them again now, doesnt seem to bad just atm, Il leave the kill file empty for now ... wonder how long it will stay this way.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

Does it count if he has to use two scales, one for each foot?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Does it have something like "filter" in its menus somewhere?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise