LTspice Question

LTspice Question:

I have a client using LTspice.

What is the best way for him to import a design from PSpice?

Would it work if I make my schematic into a SUBCKT that includes the device models within the subcircuit?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Hire a consultant to help you, cheapskate.

Reply to
Don Bowey

You could say that to everybody who posts here.

John

I suspect that at the level of simulation intended, the digital devices ARE analog.

RL

Reply to
legg

I'm going down to the h bar and grill.

Tim

Tim Williams

Yes, but if you can figure out where it is, you will never get there in time.

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris

--
To save the cat?
Reply to

-------- 2B -----------\\ \\ __ | >-------- ? 2B -----------/ / --------

;-)

Reply to
Rich Grise

Rich Grise wrote:

(alt.binaries.schematics.electronic removed from Groups line)

JeffM

that.

Tim

-- Deep Fryer: A very philos> >> Analog is digital, and Planck is constant. Go figure. :-)

Reply to
Tim Williams

JF> --- JF> To save the cat?

The cat should have left the quarks alone.

Reply to
William Hayes