LED hobbyist website

I've been doing some testing over the years, and figured I'd take some of the information I've posted on varous forums and start putting it in one spot.

Right now, I'm putting the info together, I'll be going back and cleaning the information up later.

Feel free to poke around, some folks may enjoy the disection of some of the newer Luxeons, Seoul P4, and CREE XR-E power LEDs.

Plenty of stuff to take a gander at.

Leeper

Just times out when I try that URL ...

JS

Reply to
John Smith I

hmmm the domain seems to be held by dyndns.com so whoever is hosting that site on their home broadband seems to have gone offline =(

Reply to
Brendan Gillatt