They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I already have this one...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

They should have called it 'Everything Obama Knows', and only two pages thick. :)

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is there a Kindle version?

Martin Riddle

That's exactly what Lawrence Kudlow said after speaking with Obama for the first time: "He knows nothing about business."

But the same is true of their party's entire base.

http://www.avg.com
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

231

Then again, pretty much everything the Republicans known about business - a nd they pride themselves on knowing a lot - is wrong, which is why the US e conomy does less well under Republican administrations.

Obama didn't have to know much about business to get - and follow - good ad vice. The Republicans knew - or thought they knew - much too much about bus iness to agree with any of it. Now they are stuck with Trump, who knows eve n less, and is even more self-confident. This isn't going to end well.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I think what annoys our right wing friends (face it - they are way to the right of your average Republican) the most is that Obama lead a country that was heading into a depression, managed to turn it around, and make it again a powerhouse - with the reluctant help of Congress and Senate. The US dollar was again a strong currency (I remember not too many years ago when the Canadian dollar was above par, now we are around

75%), and unemployment was way down from 2008/2009/2010 - my wife and I visited Maui back in 2011 and government folks were working five days and getting paid for three...

Not saying Obama was perfect - I had lots of issues with his use of drones as assassination tools for example. That policy is really going to backfire on the USA sooner or later.

However overall he represented hope, and right wing fools can't abide with that.

Trump looks like his 'policies' will unravel all the good in just a few months.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Delusional. Although it did improve after JFK cut taxes and suffered after Nixon went Keynsian.

http://www.avg.com
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Whatever your opinion, people on the left should avoid trying to read the minds of conservatives. They never come remotely close. Conflating the populist and protectionist Trump with conservatism is but one example.

http://www.avg.com
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

John Robertson is in the same "intellectual" category as Slowman... can't find his asshole with a flashlight, a mirror, and an assistant to guide the finger >:-}

As I've said, _repeatedly_, I'm actually Libertarian, I don't give a flying f..k what you do as long as you don't get in my face, or demand I pay for your dalliances.

One of the few things I'm quite hard-nosed about is the security and safety of the United States. Immigrants who can't prove they'd be a significant contributor to the well-being of the United States should be denied entry.

Anyone threaten our ships on the opens seas... sink 'em.

Call the Iranian ambassador in and politely tell him _any_ aggressive act against Israel and Tehran will vanish from the face of the earth.

Likewise any aggressive act by North Korea... Pyongyang will become a soluble dust pile... let it rain, let it rain ;-)

[snip]

Canadians should only be able to enter the United States during the summer months >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Typical right wing comment. No numbers. They aren't hard to find.

That was the first link Google threw up.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to