Re: The "Germany Incident"

Certainly! Nothing happened at all, right? I'm sure all the

> "progressives" agree.

Well, there was nothing on the BBC about it, so of course nothing involving mad axe attackers of unknown ethnic origin happened. We can all sleep soundly again.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Former Yugoslavia is pretty unspecific. He could have been a Slovenian, a S erb, a Croat, a Herzgovinian, a Macedonian or an Albanian. The Croats were mostly Catholic, the Serbs and Macedonians, Greek Orthodox, and the Albania ns Muslims, not that any of the Yugoslavs I ran into in Australia and the N etherlands seems to take religion all that seriously.

The ethnic origins of somebody who is far enough off his head to lay into t otal strangers with an axe aren't all that interesting, except to people li ke Cursitor Doom and Julian Barnes.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Had the lad no passport? Has the police not checked? Germany is one of those countries where everyone must carry the ausweiss at all times.

But, after more than 20 years of reporting news of the "events" in the Balkans, one ought to be able to see through this reporting code:

If there is possibly any ever the smallest tiniest most contorted imaginary probability of blaming the Serbs for any bad deed at all, then this would have been reported as : a Serb attack. If it cannot, then a way must be found to make it inclusive of Serbs, e.g. by saying Former Yugoslavia.

BTW, the attacker is an Albanian Muslim from the NATO protectorate of Kosovo.

Reply to
Judges1318

YES.

Reply to
Chris

Religion never is. No oil, no ISIS. (It took a few intermediate steps of US involvement.)

Groetjes Albert

Albert van der Horst