Mr. Man-wai Chang

Ok, you start...

Reply to
default

My honor!

V=IR (us?) :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

I think it's better to be a bit more complex...:^) V(f) = Z(f) * I (f)

(usually I'd write omega the angular frequency)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Thank you, Master. Anyone else wanna join? :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

I would prefer, Bar Magnets and Pith Balls.

Reply to
Wond

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" is a troll. Killfile him. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

No. Stone him! :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Reply to
jfeng

That works too.

Reply to
JW

Don't you wish that was an unpunishable solution ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Do you know when dates (the fruit), dried, is as hard as stones? :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Wanna talk about the history and science of pain and torture?

I think they call it medicine now? :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 8/11/2016 11:22 PM, Wond wrote: >>

But they don't use any electricity at all! :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

I would be scared if there is electronics in a simple electrical kettle! :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Your Kettles are not connected to the internet of things? And your android phone is not warning you that the Kettle is not yet boiling??

Tssskkk... Still living in the dark ages....

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

I've designed chips for "smart" phones... I wouldn't own one ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Oh, pith off! ;-)

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's called abuse of electronics. I just wanna cook and boil water my way and my taste. No electronics needed, Master. It's my brain, not that smart chip. :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang

When current travels, there is field and radiation. It may be very very weak and undetectable and stealth, but it's still there. And I am afraid of radiation burn. :)

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang