Periodic Steady State

I am now reading a lecture note form MIT:

I do not understand the term' periodic steady state' well. Can anybody explain to me about it more clearly. I am studying all this because I would like to do my own analysis and calculation for practical design of SMPS. Regards

Reply to
Myauk

Google PSS SpectreRF, that should get you some reading material.

Reply to
Chris Jones

I have found it!

I need the simple explanation for begineers and I found it at

-

Thanks

Regards

Chris J>