OT: Working class... you're slobs...

Working class, you slobs, here's what the leftists think of you...

...Jim Thompson

These are not "working class people," they're on the margins, and the drug abuse characterization is accurate, these people are hopeless:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

If they are "hopeless" as your insulting and moronic remark suggests, then it's because they've been rendered so by the globalists. Remember back in the early 1980s there was this huge debate between the free-trade advocates and the protectionists. Well the former won out in the end and millions of manufacturing jobs were lost as a result. Hard working people that would have been productive members of society were thrown on the scrap heap and have had to spend the rest of their lives treated like lepers and despised by people like you who fail to understand that people and communities without purpose disintegrate. Small wonder they try to blot out the misery of their pointless existence with hard drugs. Trump is the only person who has the vision and energy to reverse this decline and yes, "make America great again." Professional politicians are only out for themselves and are by nature greedy and corrupt. They can be bought and sold like a pound of bacon. Trump cannot. He's a total maverick and right now, that's what America badly needs.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Don?t feed the troll. It only encourages him.

Reply to
DaveC

I call bs on that hallucination, they were crap problem workers on drugs wh en they were employed and that's a big part of the reason the manufacturers couldn't wait to dump them and their problems. They love Trump because he' s making them out to be victims, the reality is much different. You're obvi ously an ignorant imbecile who doesn't know anything. My information comes from working class line management who had to deal with these subhumans.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You are creating a class divide, with an affluent middle class and above vi ewing lower income groups as useless, worthless etc. You have people worki ng in very physically demanding jobs arriving home so tied they can hardly cook a meal and then being told by a rich 60% percent of the population tha t they are scum. Very nice.

Reply to
sean.c4s.vn

While that's possible, those were not always the sort of jobs you'd aspire to if you'd had another choice. Some were; many were not.

It also took more than just the globalists. I'd throw financialization and automation ( to much less extent ) under there with it.

Financialization has led to the habit of M&A, which throws debt on the backs of otherwise productive companies. The children of the owners of modest but successful businesses looked to it very often to unburden themselves from running Dad's firm.

But what happens is that a good or service "becomes mature" and the wages freeze at a certain level. You can still, for example make textiles in the US; you just have to work for unadjusted 1955 wages.

In this case, the leading edge has been the prescription of oxycontin-class painkillers. When people do get addicted and thrown off of them. they resort to street drugs.

And the drugs themselves are almost of a secondary standing to the trading of them, in a place where there is nothing else to do.

I doubt he'll make much of a dent, frankly. It took far too much hard work by far too many people to get it here.

I'd just note that the "Morning in America" period Trump seems to be creating nostalgia for is exactly the period in which the globalists gained a foothold.

Nobody alive remembers what protectionism looks like. It'll be interesting to see.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to