transistor working

can any one explain how working of transistor depends on saturation current?

Reply to
chrajesh911

Yes. I can.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I suspect you don't understand the question properly.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Nobody is going to explain that to your satisfaction in a newsgroup. Google around for transistor theory, or buy some introductory books.

I sure hope you're not already enrolled in an EE coures on this subject.

John