"When you're 60...."

Bill Clinton, While trying to explain Shrillary's tale of imaginary sniper fire on the airstrip in Bosnia...

"When you're 60, and it's 11 o'clock at night, it's easy to forget what happened...."

Go-ol-l-l-ly!

Wonder what'll happen when the phone rings at 3AM ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Only Hillary Clinton can spin a long-winded lie, repeat it regularly, then declare, "I misspoke".

Now she's spinning a tale about a pregnant woman turned away by a hospital because she could not pay $100 up-front.

Except it didn't happen!

Pinocchio for President ;-)